Friday 27 February 2009

Spreading my wings!

I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front lately, and that is because in addition to an exciting increase in my usual work I have been commandeered to write for another running blog on the fantastic Ransacker website. I have written about this site before as it is a great way to bag a bargain on running shoes, but it has recently been expanded to include blogs, training plans and other articles of interest to runners. I am contributing to their blogs under the names Mrs Motivator and Plodder's Diary, as well as posts in my name for running gear reviews. It's cool to be part of a larger site and one that has lots to offer for all kinds of runner. It even has a whole section for those who prefer to play with balls while they run - I think it's called football.........

So please check it out! www.ransacker.co.uk

No comments: